Precision, speed, and effect of laser cutting machine
The performances of laser cutting machine, like cutting accuracy, speed, effect. And stability are some factors to determine the cutting quality of laser cutting machine, so they gain the most concern by the buyers.
Cutting precision of fiber laser cutting machine :
Laser cutting machine has advantages of high cutting precision, high speed, free from cutting patterns, low processing costs etc., so it is gradually replacing the traditional metal cutting equipment. At present, the application range of laser cutting machine is more and more wide. And the cutting precision of laser cutting machine related to processing technology. As a result, cutting precision is also one of the most concerned issues for buyers. Many people misunderstood the laser cutting accuracy. In fact, the cutting accuracy of fiber laser cutting machine not entirely depends on the device itself, there are many other factors. Then, let’s take a brief introduction about which factors could affect the cutting accuracy of laser cutting machine.
- The spot size of laser beam after focusing. The smaller of spot size is, the higher of cutting accuracy is.
- The positioning accuracy of the worktable determines the repeat cutting accuracy. The higher of worktable accuracy is, the higher of cutting accuracy is.
- The thicker of workpiece is, the lower of precision is and the greater of slit. As the laser beam cone, the slit is cone too, and they are stainless steel, while the slit of 0.3mm stainless steel is smaller than 2mm stainless steel.
- The workpiece materials have some influence on the laser cutting precision. In the same situation, the cutting precision of stainless steel is higher than that of aluminum, and the cutting surface is smoother.
The cutting speed and effect of thelaser cutting machine:
- Improving cutting speed properly can improve the incision quality, the incision will narrow slightly, the incision surface will be smoother, and the deformation will reduce.
- When the cutting speed is too low, the cutting point is at the anode of the plasma arc, in order to maintain the stability of the arc, the anode spots or anode area must find conduction current area near the arc cutting seam. At the same time, it will transfer more heat to the radial jet, so the incision will be wider and the molten material on both sides of the incision will aggregate and solidify at the bottom to form slags that is difficult to clean.
- When the cutting speed is too low, the incision will be too wide, and the arc may go out. So, good cutting performance is inseparable from cutting speed.