Do you know what a handheld laser welder is? We will elaborate on what a handheld laser welder is, the working principle, its applications, advantages, and finally, how to invest in it. In the last decade, technologies have been increasing widely across the globe. Nowadays, the latest laser-based handheld devices are more commonly used than ever before since many industries are leveraging handheld laser welder devices because of the highly advanced equipment.
Overview of Handheld Laser Welder
Laser beam welding alludes to a welding method utilized to join metal pieces using a laser; the beam gives a concentrated heat source, considering deep, narrow welds and increased rates.
OPTIC LASER’s handheld laser welding machine is an across-the-board handheld fiber laser welder that incorporates CW/pulse output mode, suitable for stainless steel sheet, galvanized sheet, iron sheet, and aluminum sheet welding. Adjustable focal length, wobble welding technology, and the most remarkable process consistency secured the high-quality products in the laser industry.
Handheld Laser Welder vs. Traditional Laser Welder
Furthermore, handheld laser welding can accomplish dissimilar metal welding. The speed remains fast, the deformation is reduced, and the heat-affected zone is small. Astonishingly, the weld seam looks beautiful and smooth without porosity. Moreover, the portable laser welding machine can be utilized for small-sized loose parts and precision welding.
Applications of Handheld Laser Welder
We can widely practice handheld laser welders for products, such as kitchen cabinets, shelves, stair elevators, ovens, stainless steel doors & window guardrails, and distribution boxes. Along the same lines, carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, iron, silver, gold, and other sheet metals and metal tubes can be all-welded using the handheld laser welder.
Advantages of Handheld Laser Welding Machine
- Wide Range of Welding:The handheld laser welding head is outfitted with 5-10m unique optical fiber, which conquers the impediments of the workbench space and can be used for outside and long-distance welding with higher electro-optical conversion efficiency.
- Convenient and Flexible to Utilize:Handheld laser welding gets equipped with versatile and movable pulleys that are comfortable to hold and can adjust the station whenever needed. It is free and flexible and is appropriate for different workplace scenarios.
- A Variety of Welding Angles:Welding at any angle can be accomplished, including overlap welding, vertical welding, butt welding, flat fillet welding, external fillet welding, and internal fillet welding. It can be utilized for different complex welded workpieces and welding large-sized workpieces with irregular shapes.
- Satisfying Welding Effect:When contrasted with traditional welding techniques, laser welding has increased energy density and can give a better welding effect. The welding zone has little heat influence and isn’t easy to distort or deform. Meanwhile, the welding profundity is high with adequate melting and firm and solid results. The welding seam strength surpasses the base metal itself, which customary welding machines can’t ensure.
- The Welding Seam Doesn’t Need to Be Cleaned or Polished:In the case of traditional welding, the welding region should be polished to guarantee smoothness. However, the handheld laser welding reflects more benefits in the processing effect, such as smooth and no fish-scale patterns, no scars, and reduced subsequent polishing procedures.
- Welding without Consumables:Most people consider that the welding operation remains “left-hand goggles and right-hand clamp welding, feeding wire.” Nevertheless, with the handheld laser welder, the welding can be effectively completed without consumables, reducing material expenses in production and processing.
- Save Labor Cost:The operation is straightforward, simple to learn, and fast to begin. The technical threshold of operators isn’t high, and surprisingly, ordinary laborers can take up their positions after a short training, which can readily achieve excellent welding results.
How to Invest in Handheld Laser Welder
Before putting resources into any product, make sure you analyze its cost, see how easy it is to use and maintain, consider its safety, and understand if it yields high-quality results. With all these things in mind, you will indeed be looking for a supplier to ensure all the mentioned benefits. So, why don’t we help you in this regard? Certainly, OPTIC LASER appears to be the best choice!
OPTIC LASER stands out as a high-tech enterprise while incorporating R&D, manufacturing, and selling of high-performing industrial laser equipment with rapid working speed, excellent laser beam quality, and low maintenance and delivering reliable, safe, and supportive solutions. The company has presented the latest production technology combined with the real-world scenario of the market, developing and providing superior-grade and savvy equipment for the global market.